[3830] SARTG K4GMH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SARTG K4GMH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:47:17 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   22    240    14
   40:  126   1580    52
   20:  302   4140    89
   15:  308   4320    79
   10:    6     75     5
--------------------------
Total:  764  10355   239  Total Score = 2,474,845

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the Scandinavian Amateur Radio Teleprinter Group for sponsoring the
contest.  The time on-off format is great.
Special thanks to all who put up with my multiple requests for repeats during
the second operating period.  A series of thunderstorms came through the area
and wrecked the bands.  15 meters had 30 plus static at times.  Eventually,
disconnected the ant. and other equipment in the shack for over an hour while
the worst of the storms went by.
The bands were interesting in that 15 and 20 meters were in generally good
condition.  However, 10 meters never did open to Europe from this part of the
USA.  Frustrating to hear VE1OP and the South American stations working Europe
and nothing but noise on this end.  However, did work TZ6RD on 10 meters.
Unfortunatly he wasn't in the contest so no points could be claimed for the QSO.
 Still it's nice to have in the log!
Thanks to all who were kind enough to work me.  It was fun and see you in the
next one.