[3830] SARTG 9M2/G4ZFE(@9M2RPN) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4zfe@g4zfe.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG 9M2/G4ZFE(@9M2RPN) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:28:43 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: 9M2/G4ZFE
Operator(s): 9M2/G4ZFE
Station: 9M2RPN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:    0
   40:    3    40     3
   20:  150  2130    40
   15:    1    15     1
   10:    0
-------------------------
Total:  154  2185    44  Total Score = 115,805

Club:

Comments:

IC 765 Pro + IC PW-1 amp, 400 W o/p
20 and 15m wire verticals in a tree
40/80m trapped dipole way too low to work any DX

A fun contest but I only had free time for the second session. MMTTY's ability
to read weak signals amazes me.

Condx were good and the K bottomed out nicely for the session with some good US
signals.

A frequency fight at the start of the session soured the start. I lost a good
frequency and spent most of the contest above 14.100.

Hope to have a beam up for CQ WW RTTY and take part more seriously.

73 de Rich, 9M2/G4ZFE