[3830] NAQP SSB K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:15:20 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:   3      2
   40:  52     27
   20:  40     20
   15:   1      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  96     49  Total Score = 4,703

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I spent the weekend with my daughter and my parents visiting my sister at her
new home in New Bern, NC.  Always interested in seeing how the rest of the world
lives, I took along my IC-746 and a 40/20 dipole that I threw up in a handy
tree.

Interesting short skip in the evening. Somehow the antenna loaded up on 75, but
only worked 2 guys in NC and one in GA. Lots of calls to K4WX and W4MYA, but no
QSO.

I'm now back in Ohio. Hope to see everyone in the Ohio QSO Party this Saturday,
noon to midnight EDT.