[3830] NAQP SSB K5ARM(@NA5S) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na5s@na5s.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K5ARM(@NA5S) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:36:02 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K5ARM
Operator(s): NA5S K5SLY W5GZ N2IC
Station: NA5S

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:   13     4
   80:   29    15
   40:   51    19
   20:  350    53
   15:  135    38
   10:   40    19
-------------------
Total:  618   148  Total Score = 91,464

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A fun, low-key, single-radio, multi-op from the fine QTH of NA5S.

Our primary focus was to give Joanna, K5SLY, an opportunity to try out
contesting after listening to NA5S and N2IC have all the fun in IARU and NAQP
CW.  Despite being a 9 year old Novice, very loooong ago, this was actually
Joanna's first time on HF ! After the opening bell jitters, Joanna operated like
a pro.  She ended up making about 60 % of the K5ARM QSO's and will be back for
sure in January.  Check out some pictures at
http://www.zianet.com/na5s/amateur.html.

Propagation was tough from here, as it was elsewhere, and we lost 1.5 hours due
to thunderstorms, but that gave us a chance to enjoy a nice dinner.

Thanks for all the QSO's and patience !

73,
Steve, N2IC and Britt, NA5S