[3830] OhQP K2PS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pete@staffordsystems.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP K2PS SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:08:21 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:   25     24
   40:   98     63
   20:   12      6
   15:    1      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  136     93  CW Mults = 75  Ph Mults = 43  Total Score = 43,070

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Hadn't intended to operate this contest, but TOEC was a flop (no prop to EU this
AM), and I happened to tune across some OQP activity, so I figured why not?
Turned out to be a lot of fun!  Nice number of mobiles, K8MR, AF8A, W8CAR, KU8E,
K8RYU, KJ9C, W8UE, WB6JBM/8, and AA8HH (hope I didn't forget anyone).  They did
a fabulous job - worked 80 of the 88 OH counties, missing CLIN (couldn't raise
KU8E right at the end of the test), MADI, MARI, MERC, MORR, PREB, SCIO, WARR.
And 20, 15, and 10 were nearly non-existent for the NJ to OH path.  Fortunately
most of the activity was on 40 and later 80.