[3830] OhQP NU8Z SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqnu8z@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP NU8Z SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:33:45 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: NU8Z
Operator(s): NU8Z
Station: NU8Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Mi
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   14     27
   40:   34     25
   20:    3      0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   51     52  CW Mults = 36  Ph Mults = 29  Total Score = 65

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Lot's of other things to do, but I did manage to stop into the shack every
couple of hours. Conditions from southern Michigan were not too good. Ohio was
just to close... hi hi  During the day the signals from Ohio were weak.   Things
got better in the early evening. I was then able to hear more of the mobile
stations and a lot more fix station activity on 40.  The signals were much
stronger.  I stopped back in the shack around 10pm. I found 40 to be in the pits
again but 80 seemed to have alot of activity (Also a lot of noise!).
In total, I spent about 4 hours and worked hard for every QSO I got in the
log.... hi hi
Looking forward to next year. (hopefully better conditions)
Good job Mobiles!!! Thanks to everyone for getting on.
73 Mark NU8Z