[3830] OhQP KU8E/M Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP KU8E/M Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 08:32:04 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KU8E/M
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  482     0  CW Mults = 63  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 60,782

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSO's. I was nice to go home for the first time in awhile
after moving to GA, Wrapped the contest around our vacation trip to Ohio.

I ended up having to to CW only after my 10 year old Heil headset broke.
That sure hurt my score missing all the SSB multipliers. Sorry to everyone
I had to turn down for requests to QSY to SSB. Otherwise, everything else worked
and hit all my originally planned counties. I missed Madison and Clark,
which K8MR asked me to cover at the last minute. I just ran out of time since
after dark I had to stop driving and operating at the same time since it was too
dangerous. I didn't have the luxary of a driver being solo.

Rig was Icom IC706MKIIG and Hustler Mobile antennas for 20-10 and Hamstick for
40 meters. Congrats again to K8MR and W8DRZ on another great score !!

Breakdown
---------

PREB  24
BUTL  31