[3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY VA3XRZ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY VA3XRZ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:39:10 -0700
                    CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA3XRZ
Operator(s): VA3XRZ
Station: VA3XRZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 24.57

   80:   48            31            4
   40:   85            53           11
   20:   72            46           14
   15:  135            65           19
   10:   49            29           13
Total:  389   0       224      0    61  Total Score = 260,490

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Note: State/Prov numbers above include DX as well.

Very good conditions here this time, a nice surprise to find 10m open, not what
I was expecting at this point of the solar cycle.

Thanks HC8N for an all time new one in 80m.

Thanks HC8N and K7WM for QSOs in all five bands.

Thanks EU1DX, FO/DL1IAN, FG/EA2RY, JY9QJ and OH0KAG for new ones in RTTY.

Note to KH7X: sorry I could not copy you in 20m, PJ2J was running a few Hz from
the freq you told me, I tried to call you a bit higher but no luck... maybe next
time.

             Rig : TS-830S
        Antennas : R5 and 40/80m DP
         Software: N1MM Logger V3.0.91