[3830] EU Sprint SSB G4PIQ/P(@G4MRS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB G4PIQ/P(@G4MRS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:50:55 -0700
                    EU Autumn Sprint, SSB

Call: G4PIQ/P
Operator(s): G4PIQ
Station: G4MRS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO02PB
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   44     0.45
   40:   83     1.45
   20:   93     1.30
---------------------
Total:  220   Total Score = 220

Club:

Comments:

Rig : 2 x FT1000MP + Alpha 87A + Ten Tec Titan.
Ant : 80m - Delta Loop @ 23m
      40m - 402CD @ 24m
      20m - TH5 @ 24m + KT34A @ 14m + A3 @ 26m

Not on top form - big hangover from the previous night! Tried to start the
contest an hour early, and then when I did get the right time spent the first 20
minutes wondering why 20m wasn't playing well and then realising that the main
antenna was still pointing to the US......

Quite a lot of local noise on 80m forced me to use a phasing noise cancelling
box but this was only set up on one radio, so this really limited my use of
SO2R.

Very pleased to make it into ES5RY's list of 'too loud' stations, but sorry to
say only 'normal' amps in use here!

73,

Andy, G4PIQ