[3830] CaQP W6CIT(N6AN) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6an@pghmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6CIT(N6AN) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 16:02:23 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6CIT
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 23:30

  160:    0       0
   80:  102      67
   40:  170      28
   20:  218     386
   15:  320     476
   10:  112     363
    6:    0       0
    2:    0       0
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Whew!

My magical moment came this morning on 15CW as I checked a frequency for
occupancy.  My "didit dit" was immediately answered by a VU2!  All the EU
stations, even a few on 10, were a pleasant surprise.

Due to technical problems all CW calls and serial numbers were sent via
paddle.
Yes, my hands are sore, hi!
Thanks everyone for all the QSOs. FB scores from N6MJ/K6LA/N6ED/W6ML/W6NL,
etc.

David, N6AN@W6CIT/W6UE the California Institute of Technology