[3830] CaQP N6XI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6xi@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6XI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:28:37 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SCLA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    1
   80:   20      23
   40:  131      12
   20:  278     341
   15:  277     416
   10:   68     226
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Please credit score to Mother Load DX and Contest Club and add it to the
drop-down list.

This was my first contest with Writelog. Although I didn't have my messages set
up  just right, it was a pleasure to have fully integrated voice messaging. Also
had new PIEXX board in my old TS-930, adding a new dimension of rig control to
the old workhorse. I operated from the small station in Saratoga, Santa Clara
County, not as much hardware as in Truckee but conditions were quite good and
the contest was a blast.