[3830] CaQP DL6RAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP DL6RAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:16:29 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: DL6RAI
Operator(s): DL6RAI
Station: DL6RAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Germany
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:   55      0
   20:   61     79
   15:  102    230
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Got on to work my last CA counties but was so much surprised by the activity
level that I stayed on until the bands got quiet Saturday night. Back on
Sunday
morning with 40 meters and later ended up with over 500 Q's and 57 counties out
of 58. Special thanks to W6OAT/m and K6AQL/m who completed my Worked All CA
Counties Award!

You guys sure know how to party! This CQP must be even more fun from within
California!