[3830] CaQP W7UQ(KL9A) School LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W7UQ(KL9A) School LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:00:26 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W7UQ
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: W7UQ

Class: School LP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs): 8.4

  160:
   80:
   40:    4      3
   20:   78    218
   15:   11      1
   10:    9      0
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Exactly the same # of Q's at the same time as my best CQP effort.  Rate hit an
all time low of about 5/hr so I packed it in.  Good thing too as I didn't take
my back medicine the day before and spent the rest of the weekend laying down.
No biggy, still had fun.  :-)

Awesome participation by the CA Boyz.  Great job organizing by the NCCC!
10 and 15 were still too good for me in Idaho, and 20 was kinda long.  Maybe
next year... :-)

-Chris KL9A