[3830] PaQP W3BBO(@W3TX) Single Op CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP W3BBO(@W3TX) Single Op CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:23:32 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W3BBO
Operator(s): W3BBO
Station: W3TX

Class: Single Op CW LP
QTH: ERI
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    0     0
   80:  175     0
   40:  317     0
   20:  125     0
   15:   20     0
   10:    1     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  638     0  Mults = 128  Total Score = 134,296.0

Club:

Comments:

Had an opportunity to operate W3TX Scott's station during the PAQSOP.  Lots of
aluminum and wire, unfortunately no 160 meter antenna.  Missed Crawford county
for the sweep.  Lots of fun, but I'm getting a little old for a full time effort
like this!  But, I'll be back next year!  Thanks for all the mobile stations,
you guys deserve a 5x multiplier!  Wonderful job!