[3830] JARTS 9A7P(9A6XX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hrle@ipazin.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS 9A7P(9A6XX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:34:11 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A7P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:  121   245    31
   40:  123   250    37
   20:  165   373    47
   15:  141   337    45
   10:   52   114    26
-------------------------
Total:  602  1319   186  Total Score = 245,334

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS440S - 2L Quad (20-10m) + dipoles 40/80m
WL + MMTTY

My age: 20
Avarage: 55,58

I consider the idea about age exchanging very interesting - shows a lot on our
hobby. You really become aware of how our hobby is getting old. Working a guys
of 70-80 years is not a problem while I had only 2 QSOs with younger people then
myself (M3DXL 12 & ES7GM 14). Avarage on years was good over 50 and guys giving
64 as their age repeated in my log most often.

Contest itself was interesting with nice short skip openings on 10/15m (I guess
most of the DLs worked WAG contest so not much QSOs there), 40m was in awesome
shape during the time I was there (saturday/sunday early evening) and VK6HD came
into my dipole with a solid S9 signal. A lot of space for 100W station to do
just about anything (even CQing on freq like 7039), but a little bit more
activity wouldnt hurt.

CU in WW SSB (9A7P)
Hrle - 9A6XX