[3830] WAG DK3DM(@DF0RI) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG DK3DM(@DF0RI) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:05:53 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DK3DM
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DF0RI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Warstein
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   403            36
   40:   210            38
   20:   360            52
   15:   214            42
   10:    83            32
----------------------------
Total:  1270     0     200  Total Score = 713,600

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hallo @ all !

BIG thanks to all who worked me in the WAG ! specialy for all who QSY´ed for
me to other bands if i asked them !
Not all worked perfect, but I enjoyed the contest after long time not
very active.
Was very pleased to be called from some nice DX-stns like
VK9CD,4S7WAG,C56JHF...just to name some of them .....
condx on high bands have been very bad i think and on low bands i had a lot of
QRN.some receiving antennas would be a nice think ;-)
vy surpriced about the 400 QSO on 80. Think the DL activity was very high this
year.
feelt very weak on 40m ! only had the dipole antenna there, because the GP
didn´t work. Also on 80 had only a dipole.
there is a lot of space for improvements (specialy have SO2R-setup), but I
enjoyed it very much and THANK YOU ALL for the QSOs !
See you all next weekend in CQWW-SSB. We will do M/S from our QTH with the
call DF0RI !

73 de Heiko (Bud), DK3DM

Have a look to our station at: www.qsl.net/df0ri !

SETUP: