[3830] IlQP K4BAI Non-IL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP K4BAI Non-IL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:43:22 -0700
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Non-IL HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    0      0
   80:   35     10
   40:   81     35
   20:   53     21
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  169     66  Mults = 85  Total Score = 34,340

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Multipliers were 82 counties plus 3 bonus mults (COOK, WBGO, and either BURO or
WTSD, but not both).

Thanks especially to the mobiles and the portables for a lot of effort and FB
QSOs.  It is great tribute to this contest that out-of-state guys like W3DYA,
NY4N, and KJ9C will travel to Illinis for an 8-hour contest.

Band conditions were generally good, but 20 meters went long fairly early.  40
was  also long early, but my QTH was far enough away not to be affected except
for the southernmost counties at the very end of the contest period.

Also thanks to NN9K for providing files for the NA logging program so I was able
to use computer logging for this contest for the first time.  It seems to do
everything except figure the bonus multipliers and the .brk file helps you to
figure out what bonus multipliers to claim.

73,

John, K4BAI.