[3830] CQWW SSB N7IR SOSB/40 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N7IR SOSB/40 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:38:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOSB/40 QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  48     15       24
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  48     15       24  Total Score = 4,290

Club: Central AZ DX Association

Comments:

A slightly higher score than my 2000 attempt at this nonsense.  I was
continually suprised by the ability of other weak stations to hear me when the
very loud stations in the same area couldn't.  Perhaps these loud stations could
work on their 40 meter receive capability and improve their scores.  Several of
the louder stations were extremely distorted as well, notably EA8ZS who was
almost unreadable.
73
Gary, N7IR
DM43bi