[3830] CQWW SSB W2RDS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2rds@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W2RDS SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:04:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W2RDS
Operator(s): W2RDS
Station: W2RDS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 30.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   12     7        6
   40:   45    13       30
   20:  223    19       80
   15:  308    18       82
   10:  262    20       77
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Other commitments (thanks to the XYL) prevented the full time effort I had
planned on.  Conditions seemed pretty good from Friday night through Saturday
early afternoon (when the other commitments came in).

I struggled Sunday morning, which makes no sense based on other comments that
Sunday was better than Saturday.  But I managed to stay in the chair till the
end and I had a great time.

My zone and country counts were down quite a bit from last year, but it ended up
better than I had hoped for before the contest given the Solar conditions.

No problems with the station this time around, the radio, antenna, and computer
all worked FB.  See you all in CQWW CW.

TS-950SD @ 100W
A3S @ 50'
HF6V Ground mounted vertical for 80m/40m