[3830] CQWW SSB I3MLU(IZ3EYZ) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB I3MLU(IZ3EYZ) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 04:07:27 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: I3MLU
Operator(s): IZ3EYZ
Station: I3MLU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Padova
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  201    12       58
   40:  139    17       67
   20:  355    30       96
   15:  457    32       97
   10:  416    34      114
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First contest of my life in which I had serious problems...
At Sat 01.30z found 160m ant with high swr (tested it b4 and was ok...)strange
but real........
This time I had no guys with me for resolving logistic affairs...and I had to
take care of them also
But what surely led me to stop the contest was the temperature I had in the
shack: 10°C (during the nights).
Who wanted me for WWSSB didn't take care of switch on heating system.
I had to stop the contest several times during Saturday and mostly during Sunday
morning, trying to warm up in my car. Water was simply cold and I could't wash.
At Sunday 12z decided volontary to stop the contest in these INHUMAN CONDX.
Result: thanks to these guys(xxxxxx and others) I lost the opportunity to reach
SOABLP EU plaque and 21YRS OLD AB plaque.
Never again with guys!!!
If you still need an operator for CQWWCW, I'm free at this time.
73's Matt/IZ3EYZ