[3830] CQWW SSB PT0F(CT1BOH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1boh@sapo.pt
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PT0F(CT1BOH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:05:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PT0F
Operator(s): CT1BOH
Station: PY0FF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Fernando de Noronha
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   30     8       16
   80:  152    20       59
   40:  622    28       96
   20: 2855    34      116
   15: 1328    31      113
   10: 2926    29      105
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Always a pleasure to return to Fernando de Noronha Island and stay with Morena
and Andre .

This year contest (my 27th CQWW) was probably the most difficult I have done
since I started contesting the CQWWs in 1989. I was tired from the very
beginning, and if during the first day of the contest, things were masked by the
good rates that produced 5500 QSOs the second day was an incredibly mental and
willingness challenge to withstand my tiredness along with the low rates with an
elusive hope things would pick up. It was so unreal that I would work people but
would forget to log them, people were correcting the way I copied theirs
calls?ohhh it is going to be a feast for UBN checking

 This is the way I felt the last 40 hours of the contest

http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh/dsc00635.jpg

And no I was not trying to operate SO1 eye?.

Hope to see you all from P40E in better shape. Just hope I remember how to copy
CW. Apart from 300 QSOs on CW as PY0FF last time I operated CW was a year
ago?ouch!!!

José Carlos Cardoso Nunes
CT1BOH