[3830] CQWW SSB G4BUO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB G4BUO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:50:55 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: G4BUO
Operator(s): G4BUO
Station: G4BUO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Penshurst, England
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:  154     5       40
   80:  229    11       50
   40:  100    12       56
   20:  504    24       91
   15:  599    23       82
   10:  541    25       89
------------------------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Conditions weren't good the first day, though late afternoon on 10m I
was able to get a semi-decent run going. Got a bit fed up with my
performance on the first day so took 4 hours sleep (luxury!) from 23.20z.

Sunday was better, I could run 10m much earlier. At times when I could
only just hear the W callers, they seemed to hear my 100W easily. First
day's QSO total was 1052 and second day 1075, showing how much better
Sunday really was.

FT1000MP
IC756PRO
160m shunt fed tower