[3830] CX9AU CQWW DX SSB 2003 SO LOW POWER ALL BANDS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CX9AU CQWW DX SSB 2003 SO LOW POWER ALL BANDS
From: "DANIEL NEVES" <dneves@nbcnet.com.uy>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:39:23 -0000
CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2003

Call: CX9AU

Category: Single Operator

Power: Low Power

Band: All Band

Mode: SSB

Country: Uruguay

Zone: 13

BAND QSO QSO PTS PTS/QSO ZONES COUNTRIES

160 1 0 0.00 1 1

80 8 7 0.88 2 3

40 46 99 2.15 17 28

20 273 750 2.75 27 67

15 337 954 2.83 26 61

10 677 1927 2.85 24 78

Totals 1342 3737 2.78 97 238 => 1,251,895

Good DX conditions on Saturday, on Sunday evening at 17:30

all bands closed. Before contest´s week end watch on TV about

intense solar explodes. Was a effect of it? Good luck Dan

Equipment Description:

KEENWOOD TS 440 S-AT

ANTENNAS ALL DIPOLES 10 20/80, AMD 15/40

Club Affiliation: none

Signature DANIEL NEVES PARDÍAS

MAILING ADDRESS: dneves@nbcnet.com.uy

daniel.neves@bancaqm.com.uy