[3830] SS CW W4ARM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4arm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4ARM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:29:36 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4ARM
Operator(s): W4ARM
Station: W4ARM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 23.50

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  317
   20:  155
   15:  113
   10:  125
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Was able to establish short runs here and there. Flare on Sunday just after noon
blocked all sigs for about 30 minutes. Missed Utah believe it or not. And heard
KL7 Sat night on 40, but didn't want to waste time in the pileup figuring I
would hear AK the next day. Lesson learned - if you can hear it work it there
and then especially with the conditions we are experiencing. It sure is tough
without using packet spots! Overall most guys were great operators and I had a
lot of fun.