[3830] SS CW KE9R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke9r@ke9r.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KE9R Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 21:18:42 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KE9R
Operator(s): KE9R
Station: KE9R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   53
   20:   57
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Somehow after Halloween managed to wake up at 9.30am and get my struggling body
in the car and drive down to W9. Really not sure how this happened, went to bed
well after McDonalds was serving breakfast. Knew my station was torn apart, all
messed up, which is confusing considering it's hardcore contest season, but I
think that's the way things go in college.

Was messing with my audio from two radios, had the head phones laying there on
the table, then they start vibrating off the table. Pick them up, and I hear
AF4QZ about 90 over. By chance Adam has discovered that pig manure has very
special properties; look for his lecture, 'Dipoles over Pig Shit - A Pork
Farmers Look at Ham Radio' to be the breakout technical lecture at Dayton.
Anyways, after deciding he was workable searched all around for a key, found it,
and completely botched up the exchange. He called me a lid, I called him a lid,
and things were off, hours and hours into the the contest.

After that things went a lot better. Has been quite a while since I listened to
CW but everything went perfect. Really wanted to just be rate fodder for the big
guns, think I was. Sorry I couldn't get on more Sunday to ease some of your
pains. Accidently sent B instead of A.

SS Phone will be the breakout contest for SCDC. Look for me using the as to be
assigned vanity call.