[3830] SS CW W7CT Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, utahfolk@xmission.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W7CT Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 05:49:03 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W7CT
Operator(s): W7CT
Station: W7CT

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: ut
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:   72
   40:  305
   20:  240
   15:  343
   10:  103
------------

Club: utah contest club

Comments:

Solar conditions didn't change our event very much ... down about 90Q
from last year , the year before, etc.  Missed NT even tho conditions on
15/20 to KL7 were great and we were there never heard VY1 ... most NT spots
seemed to be from S&P movement ...

SAMEO SAMEO contest every year from here ... about 1200Q and most
of the time clean sweep ... score always around 180K ... that's it ...
have 9000 foot mountains about 2 miles to the east running all north and
all south ... big hump to get over.  Pressing key harder doesn't seem
to make much difference ...

Need more players!  Best rate was 120-140 held during first two hours.
Downhill after that ... as usual ... de W & T