[3830] SS CW KF9YR SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kf9yr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KF9YR SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:12:12 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KF9YR
Operator(s): KF9YR
Station: KF9YR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   14
   40:   78
   20:   94
   15:   37
   10:   28
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I'm not much of a CW op so with the SS exchange I did all S&P.

Didn't get ND, QC, or NT.

I saw spots for VY1JA and couldn't hear him Saturday, and I think he only worked
S&P on Sunday.  Had the same happen with ND and QC.  Everytime I saw them
spotted they were too close for my propagation.

I'll have to CQ for Phone SS and see if if I get the "hard" mults to call
me...

See you in a few weeks,

George / KF9YR