[3830] SS CW K0EWS SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ews@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0EWS SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:46:47 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0EWS
Operator(s): K0EWS
Station: K0EWS

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

------------
  160:
   80:   15
   40:   47
   20:  111
   15:  125
   10:   23
------------

Club:

Comments:

I had a good time with the contest, even though Murphy visited Saturday night
and put a gremlin in my keyer interface, I had a sick kid, and a solar flare on
Sunday morning here; I wish I could have operated longer, but managed 13 1/2
hours.  This was only my 3rd CWSS, but I'm planning on being there for a 4th,
and hopefully doing more.  I more than doubled my peronal best this time, so I'm
on the right track, and between giving out SD qsos, and having some operators do
a double take on my ck of '00, I enjoyed it.  Bands seemed to be in good shape
here on Saturday, although 80 wasn't that great here on Saturday night, and the
solar flare took out everything on Sunday morning for a spell.  I wish we could
do this one twice a year!  See you all in 2 weeks for some phone fun!