[3830] SS CW K6ZH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jnprice@pacbell.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6ZH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:14:11 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6ZH
Operator(s): K6ZH
Station: K6ZH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:   54
   40:  191
   20:  167
   15:  216
   10:  122
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Humbug!  I made a last minute decision to go with 'A' instead of 'U' entry
class, and that cost me a coffee mug!  I thought for sure that with 79 sections
in the log by breakfast time on Sunday that a sweep was at hand.  But VY1JA had
a terrible struggle with band condx and just couldn't get to us most of Sunday.

'Twas nice to have 10 meters open, especially during the first hours of the
contest.

73 to all - Jim, K6ZH