[3830] WAE RTTY VA3PC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3pc@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VA3PC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:49:20 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA3PC
Operator(s): VA3PC
Station: VA3PC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:   23    4     0    12
   40:   33    3    10    22
   20:   77    2    50    31
   15:   43    2    70    27
   10:   20    2    60    15
------------------------------
Total:  196   10   190   107  Total Score = 100,360

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Not sure how that score matrix works, so I put 10 in the total for points.
Thanks to ZF2NT for all 5 bands.
Sorry for calling VE2RYY multiple times on 20m, but I did not have him in the
log from the first call as I could not copy his response due to QRM.
He was a mult too! (darn)
Found a funny output in the cabrillo file, on the QTC's only, it seemed as if
the program changed T's in the calls to 0's, ie. ZF2NT became ZF2N0 and
CT9L became C09L.  Hope it was just my program and not a general writelog
problem.  The log was ok, just the cabrillo converstion.
Thanks to all for the contacts, sorry I could only operate 15 hours due to work.
 '73 Paul