[3830] WAE RTTY G3URA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY G3URA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 04:13:15 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: G3URA
Operator(s): G3URA
Station: G3URA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheshunt.
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:    0    0    0
   40:    0    0    0
   20:   71   71    0
   15:   29   29    0
   10:    3    3    0
------------------------------
Total:  103  103    0     0  Total Score = 8,652

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Missed this one last year due to the QTC things but decided to have a bash this
time after lots of 'coaching' from Phil, GU0SUP, and others.  Tried to copy some
QTCs that others were sending but failed miserably. Watched ZF2NT ask at least
15 EU stations to accept his QTCs but each one said no.. When he did find a
victim I tried to copy the QTCs as practice (using RCKRtty) What a mistake! By
the time I had 2 QTCs in the boxes, albeit the wrong boxes, he had finished and
was on his next QSO! Tried again later with another station and got 3 QTCs in
the wrong boxes, half my screen a nice shade of blue and the rig automatically
sending "I am QRV" over and over again.. At this point I set up a "Sri no QTC"
Macro but did not have to use it, as, with running low power, I am not strong
enough for people to ask!
If I play next time it, I think it will just be to improve on my QSO total..
73s.. Dick..