[3830] SS SSB N6BV(@N6RO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6BV(@N6RO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:29:35 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6BV
Operator(s): N6BV
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  175
   40:  223
   20:  876
   15:  361
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were definitely challenging in Northern California. I kept hearing
guys down south working stations I couldn't hear. I spent most of my time on 20
meters, battling the splatter and buckshot. I apologize to the many folks I
asked to "try again later" because of all the QRM. Oof and to think that it will
be even worse next year, when conditions are even further on the downward slide
of Solar Cycle 23, and we'll have to concentrate even more on 20.

Thanks to Ken, N6RO, for the use of his super station. In a couple of days, when
my headache is gone, I'll probably be all enthusiastic again to endure all this
pain and do it again next year!