[3830] SS SSB W0AIH Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W0AIH Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:54:22 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): NE9U, KB9TTO, W0AIH, WB0PXM
Station: W0AIH

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Eau Claire, WI
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  214
   40:  386
   20:  506
   15:   52
   10:    1
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Thanks to Paul and Mary for hosting me and my 14 year old son Alex for another
contest training session!  Paul's enthusiasm for contesting is contagious and
the kid is getting hooked!  He even got to be the ground crew Saturday morning
while Paul did some quick tower repairs to "the ring".
Wish conditions had been better, but things stayed fast enough to keep everyone
interested most of the time (except during the Packer Game...Alex had more of an
eye on the TV than on the IC775.  (one side note...with all of Paul's antennas
and radios and amps...we have NO TVI  :-))))
73 and CU next time
Scott  NE9U