[3830] SS SSB WO4R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WO4R Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:10:54 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WO4R
Operator(s): WO4R
Station: WO4R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   39
   40:   37
   20:  124
   15:   14
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

A miserable weekend!  I had dismantled my station in prep for moving.  Had to
rig a couple of temp wire antennas.  Between the terrible noise on the bands and
my poor orientation, I didn't do that well.  Never even heard PAC, AK, NT, BC,
AB, SK, or NL.  Also missed some close by like SC, DE, KY, AL, etc.  Thanks to
all the patient operators who worked hard to dig me out of the mud.  Still, it
was fun as usual.  "I'll do better next year, hi, hi!"  Glenn, WO4R