[3830] CQWW CW K9ES/M SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K9ES/M SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 09:53:56 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K9ES/M
Operator(s): K9ES
Station: K9ES

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: S.C. I-95
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:   13     8       12
   20:   58    17       38
   15:   75    15       42
   10:   74    16       38
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Operating mobile, while driving home from Philadelphia was interesting.  With
XYL driving on Saturday AM, having Bencher paddle and Toshiba Lap-Top on my
knees, the radio played well.  IC706MK2G with 15M Hamstick tuned with the AH4
autotuner in trunk worked well.  Best DX was ZL6QH on both 10 and 20.  It is
quite a bit different searching for stations, than holding a frequency from
the
home station.  Anyway, my "first" CQWW CW from mobile (and possibly my last!)
Operation occurred on I-95 from NC to Florida.
Radio:  IC706MK2G with FL101 CW Filter 100W
Antenna:  15 Meter Ham-stick tuned with AH4 Auto-tuner
Paddle:  Bencher,   Computer:  Toshiba Satellite 14" LCD, Software:  Writelog
Go FCG!