[3830] CQWW CW N3RS M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3RS M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:34:55 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): W8FJ, KF3B, N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   31    14       29
   80:  327    27       90
   40: 1451    39      127
   20:  707    38      134
   15: 1055    35      132
   10:  619    32      120
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We lost the top 15M yagi of the 3-stack and the rotary 80M dipole just before
the contest.  Had to rely on the lower 2 yagis on 15M and a backup 80M antenna.
Conditions were GREAT!  The team worked hard, using a 2 man station setup and
staggered 8hrs on, 4hrs off rotating schedule.  The average age of the operators
was 61 years, so we needed the rest.  The "kid" of our small team was John, at
58.  We really had a wonderful time.  Congrats to all the FB operators around
the world.  The CQWW CW competition is the jewel of HF contesting.