[3830] CQWW CW VE7GL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7gl@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7GL M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:04:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7GL
Operator(s): VA7RR VA7OO VA7AO VA7VZZ VE7GL
Station: VE7GL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chilliwack
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   11     2        2
   80:  494    20       34
   40:  815    32       88
   20:  864    35      121
   15: 1155    35      109
   10:  627    31       70

Club:

Comments:

We had a new addition to our contest team this year, Gary VA7RR.  It was great
to see him cranking up those high QSO numbers.  Also good to see we snuck by our
neighbour VE7SV on 20 through 10 meters, something we?ve never even come close
to doing before.  He smoked us on the low bands, this time, but we?ll do better
next year!

Dale  VE7GL
http://ve7gl.reboot.bc.ca