[3830] CQWW CW 7S2E(SM2DMU) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 7S2E(SM2DMU) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 03:34:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 7S2E
Operator(s): SM2DMU
Station: 7S2E

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Sika
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:
   80:
   40: 2241    37      126
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2241    37      126  Total Score = 708,724

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

Good propagations all weekend which is not usual at 64 degrees north. The new
stack of 2 x 3-el yagis, at 24 and 48 m above ground, worked very well. You may
see it at http://www.7s2e.sk2kw.se/ click on Mast 3.

A total of 595 North American and 395 Asian stations were worked. The European
stations were 1176. The remaining QSO´s were evenly spread between AF, SA and
OC.
116 stations liked my signal enough to call in twice or more but these are not
included in the totals above.

Thanks all for working me and CU in future contests.

73´s
Rainer SM2DMU - 7S2E in contests