[3830] CQWW CW K9JF SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K9JF SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:10:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K9JF
Operator(s): K9JF
Station: K9JF

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:    6     5        5
   80:   27    13       15
   40:  141    29       67
   20:  255    32       93
   15:  204    32       73
   10:  192    30       62
------------------------------
Total:  825   141      312  Total Score = 1,046,000

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Just a fun effort.  I didn't know how I would operate until just before I sat
down.  Thus, it should be in the SOLM category (Single Operator Last Minute)!

Bands were reasonable on the west coast with the exception of 160 and 80.  They
were real drags so I got 6-7 hours of sleep both nights.  Our usual west coast
long path to Europe at sunrise was non-existant in the Northwest.  Heard a few
signals but they were too weak.

This is my 33rd CQWW year.  My XYL still tolerates this madness.