[3830] CQWW CW IR4X(@IQ4A) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, claudio.veroli@tin.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4X(@IQ4A) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 02:47:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4VEQ I4TJE I4EAT I4IKW I4LCK IK4DCT IZ4BOY  IK4EWK I4IND  IK2PFL
IK2JUB IZ8AJQ IZ3EYZ
Station: IQ4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BOLOGNA ITALY
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  118    13       64
   80:  171    27      100
   40: 1462    38      126
   20:  855    39      136
   15: 1138    39      142
   10: 1178    39      123
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Another fantastic WWDX contest this year. After more than 15 years in the CQWW
CW we finally have broken the ten million barrier with a pleasant 5bDXCC in 48
hours.
As for the phone round we did not expect such a good propagation on 10 and 15
meters. Great conditions on 40 and 80 too.
Our poor antenna system on 80 and 160 (dipoles and vertical) don't give us
better chances, and Fausto I4EAT gave his best to work 100 countries on 80.
Great fun for three young newcomers. IZ4BOY IZ8AJQ IZ3EYZ are very young (20
year) but already skilled CW contest operators and they gave a great help to our
record. Hope they will enjoy again the team in future.
Also three other skilled CW operators like IK2JUB, IK2PFL and I4LCK enjoyed the
group.
So we never had such a great number of operators in the CW contest, but the fun
was great and shared by all.

Many thanks for calling us.
73 de Claudio I4VEQ