[3830] CQWW CW GW0GEI SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW GW0GEI SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:29:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: GW0GEI
Operator(s): GW0GEI
Station: GW0GEI

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Llangefni
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:  149     8       45
   80:  346    17       53
   40:  375    17       69
   20:  552    26       81
   15:  406    23       83
   10:  341    18       46
------------------------------

Club: Contest Cymru Group

Comments:

This is the longest I have operated in the cw leg, and it wa
  s only meant to be a semi serious attempt - to try out n1mm
  logger software instead of ct for the first time, and to pla
  y in assisted category for the first time with telnet access
  . I slept both nights for a couple (well ok four or five!) h
  ours, resulting in missing the greyline on 160m both days DO
  H! Conditions were ok but 10m was far better on the Saturday
   with a weak aurora affecting Sunday. NIMM software rocks! I
   took some meal and family breaks so probably only about 25
  hours in the chair - but given that I had had a hard week at
   work, and no cw practice for months, it kept my pain thresh
  old low enough to enjoy the contest! 73 Steve