[3830] ARRL 160 WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 09:56:15 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 15:30

Total:  QSOs = 170  Sections = 37  Countries = 1  Total Score = 13,034

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had my usual goal of beating that last high score from here and was sure glad
to  accomplish that goal.  Band was great sounding here...heard lots of stuff
but still need a resonant radiator to be heard I think.

Yaesu FT-1000MP MARK-V (Field)
The 'non resonant antenna' here was my wire DP @67ft. which the MP tuner made it
load.

WN6K