[3830] ARRL 160 N3NR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3nr@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N3NR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 14:06:12 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N3NR
Operator(s): N3NR
Station: N3NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 446  Sections = 66  Countries = 10  Total Score = 70,300

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Had a great time operating inspite of typical family obligations and general
tiredness (if I could just figure out a way to make money without a having a
full time job!).

Conditions seemed pretty good from here. Worked Europe at their sunrise on
Saturday morning, but really started hearing them early Sunday morning UTC; too
bad I passed out around 03:00! Other DX primarily from Carribean. Got up in time
to fill out the west coast section mults.

New amplifier helped to triple the score from last year's mark. Hopefully I'll
get a short beverage up before the end of this season.

See everyone next year! 73 de Nick

Station: IC765, AL-811 (400W CW output), 160 Meter dipole w/ center up 45 feet.