[3830] ARRL 160 NO2R(@K2NG) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, p.pellack@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NO2R(@K2NG) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:28:19 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NO2R
Operator(s): NO2R,K2NG
Station: K2NG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 33

Total:  QSOs = 1208  Sections = 75  Countries = 46  Total Score = 358,039

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I called K2NG and got the ok to use his super station for the contest when we
heard the reports that we were going to take the brunt of the seasons first snow
storm.(my QTH is useless in the rain or snow due to the 500KV power lines along
my property line)Late Friday just as the storm hit the 160 array and beverages
were all set to go.Nice to get a break from the noise once in a while with Noah
taking the helm too.Tnx to all who called in under only fair condx at best.Condx
to the West Coast were poor at best.Never did get the ZS's full call that was
calling me but S9SS busted right thru the noise and static crashes.Hoping for
clear weather for Stew Perry(snowed last year)And thank you Mario,IS0LYN,for the
new one on Topband.