[3830] ARRL 160 K5NA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@texas.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5NA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:29:02 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 34

Total:  QSOs = 1168  Sections = 78  Countries = 20  Total Score = 237,748

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This is still my favorite contest, even though it is harder to score well from
Texas.

I missed NT and KL7 of the sections. The DX worked were DL, EI, F, FM, G, GI,
GW, I, J8, JA, ON, P4, PJ2, T32, TI, XE, YV, ZF, ZL, ZP. All but three of those
called me.

I have been working on my receiving antennas and I thought I was hearing better
this year than I was the last. But still there were quite a few weak signals
that I just couldn't pull through. Sorry about that.

73, Richard