[3830] CQWW CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 00:49:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:   59     4       23
   80:  380    12       60
   40:  431    24       91
   20:  544    30       93
   15:  347    27       94
   10:  237    28       77
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

TS850SAT
A3s 3el yagi;Half slopers N,NW 40/80;Trap sloper 160

I'am quite happy with the results.The goal was to beat LZ LP record but that
missed me (may be next year).Set target of 2200Q and over 2M pts at the start,
but both couldn't happened.Last year we set up a mult. stn and operated as
multi single.This produced 602mult. total.This year with 563mult.total I'am
very satisfied! Worked many new one's on all bands excluding 160M.Due to
high absorption I was very weak there (even OE2S missed me).Never try to
work TO4WW,they was loud, but too heavy pile-up's.
For first time many stations copied me as LZ9W!Some even tell's me that
we have QSO B4!Please if you copy a LZ9 stn calling you and he is weak,
this one probably is LZ9R ;)),because LZ9W are much louder then me.May be
too much flutter this time,it is easy to mismatch .-. with .--
Many thanks for patience to pull me out and special thanks to all
DXpeditions,every single QSO was pleasure in THE CONTEST.

  73 de Nasko LZ9R(LZ3YY)