[3830] ARRL 10 N2NT SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N2NT@COMCAST.NET
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N2NT SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:52:17 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW: 1429   123
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1429   123  Total Score = 705,528

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I still haven't told the family I did this one. My wife kept asking me if I was
doing a contest, and I said "not really". I had the tv on so I looked like I was
watching football. We went out both evenings, so I managed to stay under the
radar :)

When I got home on Saturday around midnight, the band was wide open E skip.
Some huge signals out of the midwest and Florida. Not sure what time that
started or how much I missed, but it was fun. Just not enough people were up at
that hour.
Very short openings to EU, but southern stations were in for a good part of the
day.
Soon the inevitable bottom of the cycle scatter contest will be upon us. This
one wasn't so bad, lots of openings including meteor scatter.

73, Andy