[3830] ARRL 10 WC4E SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wc4e@innet.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WC4E SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:28:13 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WC4E
Operator(s): WC4E
Station: WC4E

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Radios: SO2R

   CW: 1051   120
  SSB: 1353   120
-------------------
Total: 2404   240  Total Score = 1,658,400

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Missed the late Friday opening completely by turning off the radio at 02z.
Saturday evening was fantastic!! Cool running EU at 22Z! Band was slow and
steady up until 06z. Sunday was met with T-storms robbing me of the prime time
EU opening. The EU openings were so short I stayed on CW too long and missed
many mults on SSB. No KL7 or Asia this contest.
Overall, another fun contest! Thanks to all who called in!
Happy  Holidays!
 73
  Jeff WC4E