[3830] ARRL 10 F6IRF SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 F6IRF SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 07:41:16 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: F6IRF
Operator(s): F6IRF
Station: F6IRF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JN35
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   CW:  320    76
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  320    76  Total Score = 97,584

Club:

Comments:

Part time effort due to high local noise, TVI problems and lack of motivation.
With the sunspot below 50, I have been surprised to see the band opening both
days to states (though for less than 2 hours), and to work both VK and ZL. Of
course no JA and no W0/W6/W7, but still the band was better than I had expected
with such a low solar activity, and sure better than the dead band it looked
like the days before the contest...
Low EU activity, E's, MS's and strange selective propagation modes, sometimes
with AU sounding, often made this year edition look like a 6m contest. Not a
single SM and only 1 OH in the log; it says everything !

mults: 50DXCC - 23 states - 3 prov.
RIG IC735 + hb 4cx250 PA - 400W // 2el at 12m AGL