[3830] TBDC K3WW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K3WW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 07:28:48 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

Total:  QSOs = 300  Total Score = 1,473

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

NFL football on Saturday night.. should not happen..Eagles should not have
needed this game to win their division.  XYL was pretty tired of Saturday night
contesting anyhow.  Someone chased me out of the "window" when I fired up on
1834 after the game...I don't see any window in the rules. I don't understand
the concept of a window when DX is based on actual separation of stations not
rareness of the QTH of the station calling CQ.